The EYBA Mission
Edmonton Youth Basketball Association is a community based volunteer organization that creates positive opportunities for youth to develop personal and technical skills through flexible basketball programs. Safe and rewarding experiences are supported by a strong network of coaches, officials and parents.
The EYBA Vision
To develop life skills and foster positive personal growth through a comprehensive program of recreational and competitive basketball
The Values of EYBA
- We value the dignity of the individual and the power of teamwork.
- We believe in equal playing time for all participants.
- We value the development of life skills, self-fulfillment and self-discipline.
- we believe in having fun and enjoying the game, while respecting teammates, coaches, officials and opponents.
- We value and promote the game of basketball through cooperative partner development.
- We believe in positive, supportive environment for all participants.
- We value and encourage volunteer participation.
- We believe in skill and social development, exerciseand a life long love of the game.
- We believe in programing that is flexible and available to all who choose to pursue the game of basketball.